Yogic Tools for a new Decade
With: Rosie Caunt
When: Thursdays 6:15 – 8:15 pm
Feb 6 – 27 (4 sessions)
Investment: $130 | $99 Earlybird before 15/1)
Students of every level are welcome to attend.
Practices will include will include a dip into Yoga philosophy through;
– An introduction to the yoga Sutras
– An exploration of the Chakras and Koshas (or energy sheaths)
– An overview of the 8 limbs of Yoga.
– Develop listening skills that tune us into the deep body matrix. Discovering what we need to nurture and what we need to let go.
– Exploring the Yogic practice of Bhavana or clear intention as it relates to new intentions and new beginnings.
– Exploring the concept of Samskara or the repetitive patterns that keep showing up in life and how we might find a way to escape these ingrained habits.
Students will leave this course with a deeper understanding of the layers of yoga that extend beyond the physical experience. They will learn skills to enable them to use this knowledge to transform and illuminate a path forward into the next decade that is examined, informed and in line with their highest lived potential.