Yoga Pass and Membership Options
Practice when you want with payment options to fit your schedule
Unlimited Welcome PassFor new students only
- Valid for 2 weeks
- You have unlimited access
10 Class Pass$20 a class SAVE $50
- Valid for 4 months
- You can attend 10 classes
Unlimited Beginners Pass35 days of unlimited beginners classes
- Unlimited access to all beginners classes
- Valid for 5 weeks
Casual ClassDrop In Rate
- Valid for single use. You can attend 1 class.
2 Class Pass member2 Classes Per week
- Valid for 2 weeks. You have unlimited access.
Unlimited Class PassMembers only
- Unlimited Yoga!
- If you have pre-booked a class and are unable to attend please make sure you cancel up to 4 hours before the scheduled class. Click Here to find your booked classes under “My Schedule”. Less than 4 hours, we will register you as a no-show and you will still be charged for this class
- All online bookings must still register with the front desk on arrival
- Please note that you can not use your yoga pass to attend Workshops or Term Courses. You can attend any of the Beginners Yoga classes
Memebership Terms & Conditions
1. Suspensions/cancellations: You must email Yoga & Health Collective to request any suspensions or cancellation. Minimum suspension is 2 weeks and 72 hours’ notice is required prior to the suspension effective date. There are no backdated or historical suspensions allowed
2. Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. Your membership must be active for one month prior to cancellation.
3. This contract is for a minimum of 3 months (6 direct debit payments), not including suspension periods.
4. Early cancellation will result in the client incurring a $150 cancellation fee.
5. After the initial three month commitment the debits will continue as usual unless Yoga & Health Collective is advised in writing (email will suffice) 15 days prior to the contract termination date as per fortnightly billing cycle.
6. For change of account details please notify us in writing and submit a change of details form for processing.
7. Any and all arrears payments are the responsibility of the client and must be paid in full.
8. Each transaction debited from a bank, building society or credit union or credit card account will incur a $2.50 transaction fee in addition to the membership price.
9. Please note that for credit card payments, ‘EziDebit YogaKat Pty Ltd’ will appear on your credit card statement as the payment reference.
10. Declined or dishonoured payments will incur a one-time fee of $9.90 charged 7 days after the failed transaction.