Cost Effective Yoga Plans
No Contract. No Set Up Fees. Member Benefits. Direct Debit.
This is a fortnightly direct debit system with 3 month minimum and is ideal for the serious student with a regular weekly practice schedule and is the best option if you’re practicing 2 or more times a week.
MEMBERS BENEFITS includes:
15% discount on Retail Purchases
15% discount on workshops and courses
1 x FREE casual pass per month to offer friend or relatie
A yoga pass allows you to work yoga around your home, travel, work, and life commitments because not everyone can do Yoga on a regular basis. Passes are for the easy come, easy go Yogi who doesn’t want to commit to any scheduled membership plan.
Flexible passes give you all season access to every casual class on the timetable but exclude courses, workshops or special events. Choose from over 25 classes a week and any level of yoga you can think of from beginners to advanced and everything in between. If you’re a yogi who likes to feel the wind in your hair then this option is for you.
Unlimited Beginners Pass35 days of unlimited beginners classes
- Existing students can renew up to 3 times!
2 CLASS PASS Member2 classes per week
- $30 Weekly Direct Debit
- 10% discount on Workshops & Courses.
- 10% discount on YHC Retail purchases.
- Attend any 2 classes on the timetable
UNLIMITED CLASS PASS MemberUNLIMITED YOGA!
- $44 Weekly Direct Debit
- 15% discount on Workshops & Courses.
- 15% discount on YHC Retail purchases.
- Attend any Classes on our timetable
Unlimited Welcome PassFor new students only
- Valid for 2 weeks. You have unlimited access.
Casual ClassDrop In Rate
- Valid for single use. You can attend 1 class.
10 Class Pass$20 a class SAVE $50
- Valid for 4 months. You can attend 10 classes.
- If you have pre-booked a class and are unable to attend please make sure you cancel up to 4 hours before the scheduled class. Click Here to find your booked classes under “My Schedule”. Less than 4 hours, we will register you as a no-show and you will still be charged for this class
- All online bookings must still register with the front desk on arrival
- Please note that you can not use your yoga pass to attend Workshops or Term Courses. You can attend any of the Beginners Yoga classes
Memebership Terms & Conditions
1. Suspensions/cancellations: You must email Yoga & Health Collective to request any suspensions or cancellation. Minimum suspension is 2 weeks and 72 hours’ notice is required prior to the suspension effective date. There are no backdated or historical suspensions allowed
2. Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. Your membership must be active for one month prior to cancellation.
3. This contract is for a minimum of 3 months (6 direct debit payments), not including suspension periods.
4. Early cancellation will result in the client incurring a $150 cancellation fee.
5. After the initial three month commitment the debits will continue as usual unless Yoga & Health Collective is advised in writing (email will suffice) 15 days prior to the contract termination date as per fortnightly billing cycle.
6. For change of account details please notify us in writing and submit a change of details form for processing.
7. Any and all arrears payments are the responsibility of the client and must be paid in full.
8. Each transaction debited from a bank, building society or credit union or credit card account will incur a $2.50 transaction fee in addition to the membership price.
9. Please note that for credit card payments, ‘EziDebit YogaKat Pty Ltd’ will appear on your credit card statement as the payment reference.
10. Declined or dishonoured payments will incur a one-time fee of $9.90 charged 7 days after the failed transaction.