Peaceful Kids – Mindfulness & Positive Psychology for Primary School children.
With: Rossy Champion
When: Fridays 4:00 – 5:00 pm
January 31 – February 28
• Teaches children to self-calm.
• Develops emotional intelligence skills.
• Empowers children to manage their own emotions.
• Teaches children life-long skills to both manage & prevent stress build up.
• Supports children so they know that they are not alone.
• Lessen symptoms of anxiety, stress & overwhelm in children.
• Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction program (MBSR)
• Mindfulness-integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (MiCBT)
• Positive Psychology
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Cost is $350 per child which includes lessons, notebook, handouts, craft, weekly emails, parent handout, access to recorded meditations online and access to me for support throughout the program as well as a small gift for children at the end.
For further information and bookings please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rossy Champion directly on 0423 727 176.
Find out more about Heart Centred Minds
www.heartcentredminds.com – click the Peaceful Kids link.