Yoga Teacher Training Sydney
500 hr / 200 hr / 150 hr upgrade
There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living - Nelson Mandela
I N S P I R I N G I N D E P T H R E W A R D I N G
Making the decision to undertake a yoga teacher training course not only shapes your year ahead, but becomes the corner stone for all the years that will follow. Join us for one of our 2017/18 offering and participate in a course that will give you the deepest immersion, the highest possible qualification in yoga teaching and a year of learning you will never forget.
- Choose from either our 200 hour Introductory course or the 500 hour teaching Diploma
- Get educated and grow your skills with some of the most senior teachers on the Northern Beaches
- Flexible payment plans to suit any budget.
- Fully acredited with Yoga Australia.
- Four definable modules give flexible study options so you can take the course over one or two years
- Classes held in our stunning Mona Vale studio in the center of the transport hub for Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Avoid the rush and ease into a mid year intake.
Get Your Prospectus by completing the Contact Form below
This is the real thing. A wonderfully thorough and in-depth 500+ hour yoga teacher training course with 6 senior teachers offering their talents in 5 Element Theory, Ayurveda, Japanese Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Classical Hatha, creative Vinyasa and Yoga Therapy creating a course of exceptional standard with a proven record for creating innovative and versatile teachers.
- Students looking to undertake the 500 hour teaching diploma will complete 4 modules including 3 elective subjects over 1 or 2 years.
- Students looking for yogic immersion or looking for a 200 hour introduction to yoga teacher will complete the single 200 hour module.
- Students who have competed their 200 hour teacher training elsewhere can participate in the 150 hour upgrade module to bring their qualifications to the 350 hour minimum for level 1 registration with Yoga Australia.
– The choice to undertake study of this depth and this caliber will only ever enhance, uplift and enrich.
I am so thankful that I followed my instinct to enroll in YTT at Yoga & Health Collective – I would go so far as to say it has been transformative in my life, it has definately changed aspects of me, my family, my priorities and where I am heading quite dramatically (and positively) including in totally unrelated areas such as within my career. Jude K, Mona Vale
Module 1 – 200 hours
These are the compulsory elements that form theory and practical elements that make up the foundation of the syllabus. This is the first step of the journey.
Module 2 – 150+ hours
Once students have completed this section of the course and their practicum they are eligible for a level 1 certification through Yoga Australia.
Please note that Module 1 is a prerequisite for module 2 study.
Practicum – 105+ hours
This topic is the mortar that binds the theory of the course into something that can be interpreted through the students own experience and communicated to others in a vital and meaningful format. This is the stuff the best yoga teachers are made of.
Course Electives – 45+ hours
The completion of this topic brings your study hours up to the full 500. These topics allow the student to have autonomy in the exploration of subject matter that most appeals to them. Students will choose a minimum of 3 topics from this category.
Fully accredited with Yoga Australia, you will be eligible for membership with both Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance at the end of the teaching year.
The Yoga Teacher Training Program at Yoga and Health Collective is a flexible,
inspiring and in-depth training course scheduled to work in with a busy lifestyle,
offering a rich tapestry of teachings and practice.
We look forward to welcoming you into our 2017/8 intake.
If you have any questions just drop us a line and we will get back to you as soon as possible