2 of the most gloriously healing foods on the planet and here they are in one gentle frittata recipe.
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked
- 3 large beetroots, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
- ½ butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 handfuls of spinach, chopped
- 9 eggs
- 150g goat’s feta
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Bake the beetroot and pumpkin for 20 minutes. Mix in spinach and quinoa. Transfer into casserole dish and sprinkle the goat’s feta on top. Pour over the beaten eggs, seasoned with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes at 180 C or until set.
- Serve with a green salad
Naturopath Anita Wilson is in consult Tuesdays & Thursday by appointment.